Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I'm on vacation

I'm on vacation and nothing bad had to happen for me to take time off, which is good 'cause I only have one parent left. (Dad: if that cold doesn't get better, go to the doctor OK???)

I'm on vacation and I set up internet all by myself today! So now I can sit here and listen to music and post pictures from my recent adventures.



Deflation of an aerobed in Mexico:





Phil's Karaoke Birthday: I would like to say that the funky exposure is my artistic way of illustrating how drunk everyone was. But really, my camera's shutter is just lame and slow.





San Diego. Yes that's a cigar. Yes I smoked it. But only 'cause it was chocolate flavored...





And finally, a photo of a slide projected on my dad's kitchen wall. My mother 28 years ago pregnant w/ me (obviously this is why she is smiling):

No comments: