Saturday, July 15, 2006

leaving the city

Tomorrow morning as early as I can muster, I shall take off up the coast. I am embarrassingly unprepared, but that will only make things, um, more exciting.

I love taking solo trips and seeing people I rarely see or have never actually met before. For some reason, it feels like this is one of the essential components to the path and purpose of my life. I reconnect with myself, let go of a lot of emotional un-necessities, and swim around in new places, people and ideas. My heart always feels more open and my senses are more alert during those times. Hope and love is revived within.

Destination: Portland-- by way of Santa Cruz and whatever else.

Stories and a few pix will be posted upon my return. (unless I happen upon the interweb during my travels)

Have a wonderful week, monkeys. I mean that most sincerely.

No comments: