Thursday, July 06, 2006

Week roundup - The Vacation Edition

I spent the majority of the last week in or around the Inland Empire at the following specific locations: Redlands, Beaumont and Big Bear.

I hung out with family and with friends who are LIKE family.

I saw a few movies: "Cars" = bad. "The Devil Wears Prada" = entertaining.

I ate sandwiches on a boat on a lake.

I forced my 13 year old cousin to watch Star Wars for the first time.

I ate a lot of Nutter Butters.

I saw some of the greatest fireworks.

I relaxed and didn't think about anything important at all aside from when I am driving up the coast. And I still haven't decided when I'm doing that...

I won a few games of scrabble.

I pondered the idea of getting a tattoo.

I sang along to songs in my car all the way back to LA.

I am finding myself missing a lot of people today.

No comments: